Insect-Blocking Package Technology – whatever your packaging material, we can treat it.
Stored-product insects, like the Khapra Beetle, Indian Meal Moth, grain beetle, or flour beetle can work their way into any package, including foils and plastic films, given enough time and opportunity throughout the supply-chain distribution process. Insect-infested products lead to consumer complaints, inventory returns, retail charge-backs, and lost sales opportunities for consumer goods companies. Our company was founded with the purpose of developing unique technologies that solve an ancient problem of insect infestation in our food supply chain, with 20+ years of research and patents.
Our offices continue to run at full capacity to serve our customers during the Covid-19 pandemic. We at ProvisionGard support the food industry and are proud of our customers creating packages that are shipped worldwide. Safety is our first priority during this challenging time. We are honored to help safeguard the flow of food around the globe, and our best wishes are for a speedy recovery to all.
- Pennington Seed Endorses ProvisionGard
- Woman horrified to find new bag of flour crawling with insects
- Destructive beetle larvae seized at International Falls port of entry
- MIT Report: ProvisionGARD chosen by USAID for food packaging shipments
- New Interactive Spanish Brochure
- ProvisionGard treatment results are in – Journal of Stored Products Research study for Khapra Beetle infestation prevention for food packaging
View all News, Press and Announcements here.