NEW REPORT AVAILABLE FROM INTERNATIONAL PASTA ORGANISATION (IPO)
NPA is a member of the International Pasta Organisation (IPO) on behalf of its members and shares periodic updates and information from IPO that can be disseminated to NPA members. The IPO held their Annual General Assembly on September 30, 2022. NPA participated in the General Assembly on behalf of the membership. This annual report from IPO includes information about IPO, its ongoing programs, production and consumption data provided via survey from some members.
SAVE THE DATE: 2023 NPA Annual Meeting
NPA’s 2023 Annual meeting will be held March 19-21 at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. More information will be shared via email and on ilovepasta.org in the coming weeks. Registration for the meeting will open in late November.
Click the thumbnail below to view and share our 2023 Annual Meeting promotional video!
Recent National Pasta Month (NPM) Activity
The NPA communications team is excited to share some of the recent activities for NPM. Please feel free to re-share or re-post any of the links, assets or coverage.
- Satellite Media Tour: NPA spokesperson, Chef Rosario spoke with more than 15 media outlets from broadcast to radio to discuss all of the reasons which pasta is perfect in celebration of National Pasta Month. Additional syndicated and taped segments are expected to run, with an anticipated 30-25 million media impressions. Find examples here and here.
- Influencer Campaign: NPA worked with several foodie/nutritionist bloggers to share recipes and excitement about NPM over various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, blogs and TikTok). View some example content below:
- National Pasta Month/Day Media Coverage Examples
- IPO World Pasta Day Video: NPA participated in providing content to IPO for the much anticipated video celebrating World Pasta Day, which will be shared globally on October 25.
In addition, (October 25). Please find below.
5. World Pasta Day 2022 – Communication Material
IPO has provided a communications tool kit to NPA and its members help support and promote World Pasta Day featuring the following material:
1. Visual kit – photos you can use on your social media and web sites
2. Press release
3. Social media guidelines
4. Logos – open source
6. Twitter cards