Insect Resistant Package Technology – whatever your packaging material, we can treat it.
Stored-product insects, like the Khapra Beetle, Indian Meal Moth, grain beetle, or flour beetle can work their way into any package, including foils and plastic films, given enough time and opportunity throughout the supply-chain distribution process. Insect-infested products lead to consumer complaints, inventory returns, retail charge-backs, and lost sales opportunities for consumer goods companies. Our company was founded with the purpose of developing unique technologies that solve an ancient problem of insect infestation in our food supply chain, with 20+ years of research and patents, providing packaging safety for rice, flour, pasta and pet food. ProvisionGard treatment, for food export insect prevention.
We are pleased to provide our latest headlines here. Looking for more? View all our News, Press and Announcements here.
- Conitex Sonoco: ProvisionGard is a Safe Insect-Resistant Packaging For Your FIBC and Woven PP Bags
- ProvisionGard Helping with the Food Supply Chain Crisis
- March is National Nutrition Month!
- Pennington Seed Endorses ProvisionGard for food export insect prevention
- ProvisionGard Sponsors 2021 NAMA Annual Meeting
- See our latest ProvisionGard Food Packaging Treatment Insect Prevention Study video.
- Woman horrified to find new bag of flour crawling with insects
- Destructive beetle larvae seized at International Falls port of entry
- MIT Report: ProvisionGARD chosen by USAID for food packaging shipments
- New Interactive Spanish Brochure
- ProvisionGard treatment results are in – Journal of Stored Products Research study for Khapra Beetle infestation prevention for food packaging
Helping with the Food Supply Chain Crisis
We at ProvisionGard support the food industry during the supply food chain crisis and Covid-19 pandemic. We are proud of our customers creating packages that are shipped worldwide, preventing food waste as they await disembarking. We are honored to help safeguard the continued flow of food around the globe, and our best wishes are for a speedy recovery to all. Learn More.